The classic & timeless RedBlack Wedding Theme
Here is our first wedding decor inspiration board! With Valentines day coming up in a month, I cannot be distracted from the idea of a truely spectacular romantic wedding, and for me I envisgaed the classic Red & Black theme. It’s a popular choice for the sophisticated couple and it really highlights a mature elegance & beauty.
Some may think it’s a typical choice of theme but it really isn’t as many people fear it’s intensity as well as it’s darkness. It really does represent a deep passion as well hinting at a dark vintage style.
You can take the Red&Black theme and truely make it however you wish, whether it’s subtly placed within your flowers/accessories or whether you take the strong dedication to keeping it a throughout theme with all stationary, flowers, decorations & bridesmaids/groomsmen aheering to it.
I recently watched a video on Elysium productions blog where the couple followed a Redblack theme and it just oozed classic elegance & class! I adored it!
Images taken from Pin interest
Stationary by Emma Jo
- Luxurious & bespoke inspiration for Centrepieces at your wedding reception!
- Making the first impression – Your Wedding Stationary
- Gorgeous wedding gown alert! Stun the world with your dress
- Unique & beautiful wedding accessories & decorations to delight your guests with
- Create a garden of your wedding