The most stunning & magnificent London wedding venues
I’ve rounded up the top wedding stunning venues in London.
Do you want to have an exception venue within London for your wedding? Well take a look at this quick guide of a selection of beautiful venues and take your pick!
1. Kew Gardens offers up a selection of gorgeous venues, from the Cambridge Cottage to the Nash Conservartory. Plus with the gorgeous backdrop of the gardens you will find yourself lost within nature & beauty. Most of the venues have license for the civil ceremony and offer a guest list of upto 200 for the ceremony and 230 for a seated reception.
2. The Swan Globe is a gorgeously unique wedding venue. Based within Shakespere’s Globe Theatre, say you’re ‘i dos’ and celebrate your day over looking the Thames towards St Pauls. Guestlist in the balcony room can extend to 70 and to 300 in the Under Globe.
3. Coq d’Argent offers a gorgeous oasis in the middle of the hustle and bustle of London. It offers a gorgeous roof terrace and chic gardens with a stunning view of the city. Guestlist upto 150
4. Kensington Gardens is another choice if you’re looking for another roof terrace venue with stunning gardens and incredible views. This is possibly one of my favourites, it completely transports you to another country with the surroundings and offers an incredible atmosphere. Guestlist upto 500
5. Claridges is just one of those exquisite venues and is a top choice for the celebrity weddings as well proving it’s desirability. The décor of chandeliers and mirrors in the ball room give it a feeling of true luxury. Tie the knot here and you’ll be following in the footsteps of David Walliams & Lara Stone and Rachel Stevens & Alex Bourne!
There are many more to discover within London, so here’s a quick list of others I adore
6. The Dorechester
7. 30 Pavillion Road
8. The Savoy
9. Mandarin Oriental
10. Silver Fleet Boats – The Savoy Pier
No related posts.